Senior & Disability Services
Welcome to Senior & Disability Services, a division of Lane Council of Governments. S&DS serves as both the Area Agency on Aging (AAA), and the Medicaid long-term care agency for Lane County.
To advocate for seniors and persons with disabilities and provide to them quality services and information that promote dignity, independence, and choice.
It is the policy of Senior & Disability Services that it shall not discriminate in admission, accessibility, treatment, or employment in its programs, activities, and facilities on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, political beliefs, religion, or disability.
- We emphasize customer service
- We are each responsible for LCOG’s success
- We respect ourselves and others
- We believe in teamwork
- We value and reward creativity and efficiency
- We encourage cooperation and communication
- We value and support each other